This website has been built for and tested for
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0.6000.16711
- Mozilla Firefox verions 3.01
- Adobe Flash version 9
Becoming a registered user.
Registration can be done by visiting the registration page
a valid email address is required.
Registered members can...
- view the website the same as anonymous visitors and also.....
- create topics and reply to topics on the forum
- build a personal profile to use on the website and forums
- add comments to the galleries, polls, blogs etc
- vote on the polls
If you have any problems getting registered or using some of the features please contact us
*NEW - Some helpful questions and answers
- Q - Do I have to register and become a member to view this website?
A - No the website should be visible to all visitors, registered or not.
- Q - Do I have to register to post on the forums and also post comments
A - YES! In order to keep the website free from spam, or abusive anonymous posts, you will have to register and confirm a valid email address, email addresses are logged as well as members I.P. addresses, this is normal practice for the majority of websites where users contribute to content and discussions.
- Q - I have already registered on the website, why cant I post anything?
A - Once registered you will need to confirm your registration and email address before your account is activated, an automatic email is sent to all registrations, you must reply to the email in order to get your account activated.
- Q - I have registered and also replied to the email, but still can post anything!
A - Please make sure you are logged in to the website with your registered username and your chosen password.
- Q - I have registered, confirmed my account but still cant login.
A - Please use the "Request new password" if you have forgotten your password
- Q - The website wont accept my password it says my password strength is low.
A - This message is just a guide to let you know how safe and secure your password is, even with a warning that your password strength is low you can still change it.
- Q - I am still having problems logging in and posting to the website.
A - Please contact us on the Contact Us page and let us know your registered email address and username and we will try to fix this as soon as possible.
Please enjoy this website.